Welcome!!! ...
So i am but one in a million and this is just my random thoughts and such.
You may read and move on and hopeful something i've said makes you smile or think... Share your thoughts 'cause everything is welcome... well almost everything... not those that are mean... I don't like rude comments . Just because you are invisible to a blogger doesn't mean you can be mean.
So i currently am re-reading a lot of my favorite books right now. I enjoy a wide variety of fiction... depending on my mood it goes with what i read. I read a lot of romance, i like contemp. and regency style... but like to explore all forms of it . Plus i also like sci-fi fantasy variety. My favorite authors are Jeaniene Frost, Ilona Andrews, Sherilyn Kenyon, Kat Richardson, Charlaine Harris( i love her mystery novels a long with her Sookie series) Lisa Shearin, etc.. But the romance authors I enjoy are a plenty, i'll admit proudly to reading Johanna Lindsey and all of Sherryl Woods, Susan Wiggs, Mary Balough... and many more. These authors write characters that everyone just can't help but love... How can you not love them... flaws and all!!!!
A book can make life interesting!!! Plus none of the movies in the last couple years have been that great....
Well i really got to get going! Drop a subject! Let me know who your Favs. are I really want make this a great discussion... Let me know and well keep living and reading!!!
This one strange lady...
P.S. I am currently re-reading J.Frost Night huntress series... let me know how you liked it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment